APS is recognized in the medical community for understanding the unique business needs of healthcare providers.
As your strategic partner, APS will customize your insurance coverage to best manage your practice neeeds.
It is our ability to assess your risks and obtain insurance at the most favorable rates, while delivering them with unmatched personal attention and unparalleled service that remains our trademark asset.
PHYSICIANS AND ALLIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
- Individual Physicians
- Physician Groups
- Emergency Room Physicians
- Surgery Centers
- Medical Consultants
- Medical Directors (Administrative Duties and Direct Patient Care)
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP)
- Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM)
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Physicians Assistant (PA)
- Medical Professional Liability (Claims-made and Occurrence)
- Limits up to $20M or subject to state specific limits
- Prior Acts Available
- Stand Alone Extended Reporting Period (“TAIL”)
- Sexual Misconduct
- HIPAA and Regulatory Liability
- Cyber/Privacy Liability
- Administrative Defense Coverage
- Medical Billing E&O
- Managed Care E&O
- Excess Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Directors & Officers
- Professional Regulatory Coverage – Defense Reimbursement for actual or alleged Billing errors including: Government Agencies, Qui Tam Plaintiffs, Contractors Working on Behalf of thee Government and Commercial Payors. Violations Defense for HIPAA, EMTALA, STARK.
- Cyber Coverage – Coverage for online/offline information, virus attacks, denial of service, first-party HIPAA violation, necessary legal, PR, advertising IT forensic costs and postage expenses incurred by the insured to notify third persons of a breach of information. Will also pay for one year of credit monitoring for all affected parties, all reasonable and necessary sums required to recover and/ or replace data that is compromised, damage, lost, erased or corrupted.
- Free Tail - Coverage is granted due to Death; Permanent and Total Disability (from the practice of medicine); Retirement from the practice of medicine.
- Claims Free
- New to Practice
- Part Time
- Risk Management